Discover James Bond Island where the James Bond movie Man with The Golden Gun Was filmed in 1974, located in the Phang Nga National Park which has most spectacular Scenery, where secret lagoons open into meet the amazing majestic caves, this trip Offers spectacular scenery and amazing views of the Phang Nga National park.
||pick up from hotel
- speed boat leave from pier
- Sight seeing at Panak island
- Enjoy canoeing mangrove forest at Hong island
- Sightseeing and amaze in rock shape looks like scoopy Doo
- Have a great lunch at Panyee islandl
- Visit James Bond island and Khao Ping Kan
- Enjoy sightseeing at Talu island
- Arrive at Rung island for swimming& relaxing
- Explore ice-cream cave
||arrive back to pier and Back to hotel.
- Hotel transfer
- Coffee & tea
- Fresh fruits
- Soft drink& water
- Life Jacket
- Canoeing gear
- Tour guide
- Adult : 1800฿
- Child : 1550฿
- The itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified without notice due to the weather and sea conditions or any other reason are made for safety.
- Trips are not recommended for pregnant, children under 1 year and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
|Recommend to bring:
- Swimming suit, Short & lifht T-shirt, Beach towel
Sun block & sun glasses, Camera
*Please contact us for an exact quote and bookings