Phang Nga Bay is a 400 km² bay in the Strait of Malacca between the island of Phuket and the mainland of the Malay peninsula of southern Thailand. Since 1981, an extensive section of the bay has been protected as the Ao Phang Nga National Park.
|13:00pm – 13:30pm
||Pick up from hotel and transfer to Ao Poh pier.
||Arrive at Ao Por pier with complementary coffe, tea and dessert Service on board.
||Depart from Ao Poh pier to Phang Nga bay by luxury boat.
||Arrive at Panak island enjoy canoeing and floating Kratong (Loy Kratong in Thai culture) in mangrove forest.
|| Depart from Panak island to Hong island a d enjoy canoeing our Guide will padding you around to explore hidden caves, lagoons
||Have a great seafood buffet dinner on board and see beautiful Sunset in the evening
||Arrive at Ao Por pier and transfer to your hotel
* Note: the itinerary and timing above are approximate and may be modified Without notice to fit the tide and local weather condition
- Round trips transfer
- Life jacket
- Canoe equipment with professional canoe paddler
- Seasonal fruits, soft drink, coffee and tea
- Dinner on board
- Attentive guide
- Life insurance
- With Lobster
- No lobster
- Any extra transfer charge will depend on your location
- Trip is not recommended for far- gone people, pregnant women, children under 1 year and people suffering from any medical or physical disable
*Please contact us for an exact quote and bookings